Burdens South East are offering a unique service to supply plastic drainage systems for adoptable sewers. In an exclusive partnership with Polypipe and Uponor, Burdens are now stockists of Ultra Fortis and Ridgisewer pipe and fittings from our depots in the South East.
UPONOR Ultra Fortis
With pipe diameters up to 300mm, Ultra Fortis has been approved and kitemarked in accordance with WIS 4-35-01 and achieves the 4000 psi water jetting resistance requested by a number of adopting authorities in the UK and witnessed by BSI.
Available in 6 sizes from 400-900mm, Ridgisewer is manufactured in full compliance with WIS 4-35-01 from high strength polypropylene, offering stiffness combined with exceptional durability.
Unlike clay and concrete, both leak-tight systems are easy to install and have the ability to accommodate ground movement without fracture and leakage.
Benefits of both systems
- Full compliance with WIS 4-35-01* and approved by Anglian Water, Southern Water and Thames Water with 4,000psi jetting resistance (where applicable)
- Reduced health and safety risks in handling, storage and installation with a weight approximately 94% less than concrete pipe
- Impact resistance 50 times higher than clay
- Durable long life material
- Longer lengths with integral sockets for reduced jointing operations
- Excellent leak tight system that remains intact even under extreme site conditions
- Strong yet flexible design allows pipeline to withstand ground movement and differential settlement
- Robustness for installation and maintenance operations with superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Available ex-stock from local depots
- No minimum order values
South East Stockists of Polypipe Ridgisewer & Uponor Ultra Fortis
With an extensive stock holding at each depot in the South East, Burdens are ready to deliver our range of products direct to site.
For more information please download the Adoptable Sewers PDF. To obtain prices or written quotation for Ridgisewer & Ultra Fortis contact one of the depots above. Our team of experts will be happy to provide technical advice to support your requirements.